Tuesday, 28 April 2015

LA NOSTALGIE - A PHOTO DIARY




Most of my posts start with me procrastinating some sort of school assignment and feeling hyper-productive and digging up some semi-recent photos and posting, and I mean, I haven't posted in over a fortnight and I have a Latin poetry translation and a French oral due tomorrow that I haven't started, so why not? 

I might also quickly add that today was truly great- I received some really, really good exam marks (I topped 2 subjects!! Which has never ever happened before!! I swear I'm not trying to brag I'm just overjoyed, to be truly honest.) and had a really intense workout and I made dinner for myself. 

This post's a bit different- I guess I can't really say 'different' since I only have about 7 or so posts, but without further ado I present to you: a photo diary of some photos that I love but didn't make the cut for my other outfit posts. Respectively in Canberra and Surry Hills. I do hope you enjoy! 











xo, 
rachel.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment