Sunday, 12 April 2015

STRANGERS TIL' WE DIE





Autumn in Canberra is in full swing, and on the road trip here the radio was playing a song that gave me this awfully nice feeling, of warm, clean bedsheets in the morning and of black coffee and salty sea air and all that. I later found out the song was Georgia, by Vance Joy. Anyways, it's the middle of my Easter Break and me and my father are retreating to Canberra for two days, for a concentrated dose of art. 







( Outfit: Sunglasses - Market in Paris , Turtleneck - Nastygal similar , Skirt - Paper Scissors , Knee Socks - F21 , Boots - Seed Heritage , Lipstick - Charismatic by MAC )


It's a lot colder in Canberra than Sydney. For me, Canberra is a soft, gentle city with some architectural highlights, amazing secluded art spaces as well as quality coffee in the most 'indie' of restaurants, caf├ęs and bars. Because we arrived in the late afternoon (3.30pm) we popped by to the M16 Art Space on the way, and will probably visit some larger commercial galleries tomorrow morning. 

I hope your Easter Break has been really good! 

xo, 
rachel.

No comments:

Post a Comment