Wednesday, 17 June 2015

SHADOW


Finally! I can't tell you how glad I am that my exams are finally over for the term (I only have one half day left of school anyway). Today was full of mixed emotions - I talked to my art teacher about doing art for the HSC and he was close to threatening me (I swear, if you don't do art..) which was very touching; but I received my art test result back this afternoon and I didn't do well at all which just brought it all back down again. 

I walked home in the pouring rain feeling sorry for myself and being all 'pathetic fallacy boo hoo my life is terrible' only to find that as soon as I got home, the most beautiful rainbow had appeared right outside my window and the rain had stopped and the sky turned into this gorgeous pink/indigo, so what was I to do? (Answer: Locate closest family member and convince them to conduct an impromptu shoot. In today's case, it was my little brother. Thanks, loser!) 






Some of these turned out a tad creepier (and blurrier!) than I hoped, but here's a few of the better ones- here's to more rainbows and better weather to come. 

I hope your day is about to become wonderful! 

xo, 
rachel. 



No comments:

Post a Comment